Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Am I Becoming A Versatile Blogger?

I hope so! With a blog titled Math is Elementary I could be somewhat 1-dimensional, but that's why my tag line says "math and more for your classroom." Anyway, a huge thank-you to Sara at fourth grade fanatics for awarding me this:



If you haven't seen her blog, please check it out. I love her zebra stripe background! Like me, she is building up her following so please go over and follow her blog.

The rules for this award are:
1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image to your post.
4. Include the award image on your blog.
5. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
6. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
7. When nominating other bloggers, include links to their sites.
8. Let those bloggers know they have been nominated. 


So, random facts about me . . . 

   1. My undergraduate degree is in Koine and Classical Greek.
   2. I've been to 39 states (all 50 is part of the bucket list)
   3. I am the oldest of 7 children; I have 4 sisters and 2 brothers
   4. I have been married for 35 years (to the same man!)
   5. I love action movies -- the more explosions the better :)
   6. I don't want to live without . . .  my iPad and internet access
   7. I am from Vermont and since I got married we've lived in Tennessee, Pennsylvania, Texas, Pennsylvania again, and now Florida (where we will be staying!)

In passing along this award, I looked for bloggers I follow who are just starting to build up a following (like me -- I've been up and running about 6 weeks). So, the Versatile Blogger award is going to:








So, it's not 15 but honestly most of my favorites already have received this award. The ones I listed have less than 100 followers, so I hope you will go on over and add to their numbers.


I also received this award from Jess at "From Blood To Books." Please check out her blog, too, and find out where that unique blog name comes from!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for the award! There have been A LOT of new blogs this summer, and I'm glad to be counted among them!

    ✿Lynn
    Inside this Book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Julie! And wow, 39 states is wonderful! I, too, would like to say that I've been to all 50 someday!

    Kate
    EduKate and Inspire

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover