Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Few Freebies for Back to School



Classroom Freebies Manic Monday



This week I've been working on some of the small things that help with classroom organization and management, so I'm going to share a few different things. Early in the week we had an email from our new principal with the drafts of block and lunch schedules. We are going to have a Week A and Week B block schedule this year. It's been a few years since I've had that kind of schedule but if memory serves it is confusing and hard to remember which week is which! I decided to be proactive and make a sign that I can flip each week as a reminder for us. Here it is:
 

I'm going to copy them back to back on card stock and laminate. A little bit of ribbon for a hanger and they are ready to go. Hopefully that will keep me on track! It's available for download by clicking the picture.

Next I decided to address the inevitable "missing" problems. Rather than different notes for assignments, school supplies, permission slips, etc., I tried to come up with a notice that will work for anything. In keeping with my "Wild About Learning" classroom I decided an elephant would be the perfect poster child for this! This one can also be downloaded by clicking the picture.

I also did a little makeover of my positive notes to match the theme. These are great to staple into agendas or place in students' buckets (we are "bucket fillers"). Click to download.

I hope some of these will be helpful for you as you get into the back to school mode. I'm still working on several new products for math class, so will be posting those soon. I'm also getting closer to my 50 likes giveaway. I've passed 50 blog followers but am waiting to get to the 50 fan page likes. If you haven't liked the Math is Elementary fan page, please go here. Thanks!

And the giveaway is now up and running!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

3 comments:

  1. Saw you on Manic Monday! Thanks so much for these goodies, Julie. I easpecially like your positive notes!
    Linda Nelson
    Primary Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through Classroom Freebies. Thanks so much for the freebie! I'm your newest follower. Check out my blog at Teaching Third

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I follow your blog, too.

      Julie

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover