Monday Made It


I'm linking up again with 4th Grade Frolics Monday Made it linky party. I get inspired every week to add to my summer to-do list!


During the past week I crafted a couple things floating around on Pinterest. First, I decided I needed one of the Teacher's Toolboxes. I picked mine up at Home Depot. I thought the gray would go just fine with my "Wild" labels.



My classroom theme for the year is "Wild About Learning," (it's our school-wide theme) so I created set of labels to go on the drawers and used clear shipping tape to apply them. My finished box looks like this:


If you'd like a copy of the labels you can download them here.

Next up was the Pringles can ruler holder. The ones I've seen online have been decorated with scrapbook paper, but I made mine with duck tape. 



My last project was pencil cans -- I've decided to try these to cut down on students taking instructional time to sharpen pencils. Again I used recyclables, this time a couple of soup cans. Like the ruler holder, I used my trusty duck tape and printed labels.


You are welcome to have these labels also -- Enjoy!









15 comments

  1. Isn't duct tape wonderful!!!! Love all your projects! Your teacher toolbox turned out really sharp:)) Thanks for linking up:))

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never thought to do the rulers with duct tape. Another project on my to do list! Love your toolbox too! Would love for you to drop by my blog sometime too!

    Brandi
    Success in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your toolbox! I did one last week! Great idea using soup cans for the pencils...I think I may do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome projects! I love the zebra print too.

    Lorena
    Little Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects! Love the zebra-striped tape.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So smart to use the duck tape!! I have some I need to utilize! :)
    Nicole
    Rowdy in Room 300

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you just love duct tape! I love the zebra print. I have pinned your pencil cups to save the idea for another day. Love it!

    Amanda
    The Teaching Thief
    Fiction Friday: A Celebration of Children’s Literature

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the 'wild' theme. I need to update my pencil cans and think using duck tape is a great idea. I have pinned your page so I can use it later.

    Sarah
    Teaching Star Students

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! Love the duct tape. I'm a new follower! Love your bubbly blog! (:
    ann
    The Caffeinated Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am doing a safari theme this year too! I just actually got done making a safari behavior clip chart today. I need to get on this duct tape train.. everything that its being used for is super cute!

    Amanda
    Reaching for the TOP!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute. I'm a new follower.
    ~April Walker
    The Idea Backpack
    Ideabackpack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the zebra and the labels!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.