Freebie: Contact Log

We are down to the last few days of school, so I am trying to get everything organized in my classroom. As I took the whole year's worth of parent contacts and prepared them to turn in on my last day I got some chuckles out of how many of them go something like this: "How do I help my kid in math? I'm not very good at it!" Fortunately I have some good answers for that question and can reassure parents that it's going to be OK.



As I put all those contacts into a big envelope I was thinking that I must come up with an easier format. So ... a new format to use next year with a cute little clipboard to keep right by the phone! If you haven't come across these re-fashioned clipboards yet you will want to check them out at Classroom DIY. You can grab my Contact Log freebie right here.








Classroom Freebies Manic Monday














1 comment

  1. I found you on the Classroom Freebies Link Up. Your sheet is a great idea! I'm getting ready to start my second round of parent conferences, so this will definitely come in handy.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.