Organizing Math Stations, Part II

As promised, now to explain the envelopes that go in my math station boxes.


The majority of my math stations will fit in one of these 10 x 13 inch envelopes. I keep tubs of manipulatives and boxes of dice and game markers separately and students grab whatever they need for the different activities. In the photo above I have just written the name of the activity and the Learning Goal on the envelope with a permanent marker (everything we do must have a learning goal in my school!). As part of my organizational makeover I am creating nicer labels for the envelopes. You can print this label here to see the information I put on it.




After gluing the label to the envelope you can laminate, use clear packing tape, or apply clear contact paper to it for durability.




This particular envelope is for Multiplication Bump, one of our absolute favorite games this year! These are created by Denise at Sunny Days in Second Grade. Please click on her blog button to check out these great games -- they are under the Freebies tab.




Sunny Days in Second

Happy organizing!



No comments

Powered by Blogger.